The 2017 AGM will take place during the forthcoming Worlds in Salou, Spain - and is scheduled for Thursday 26th October.
The exact time and location will be published on the championship Official Notice Board; with a start time depending upon the end of racing for that day.
The Agenda for the meeting will include:
- Minutes from 2016 AGM and any Matters Arising
- Chairman's Report
- Financial Report
- Recommendations from the Committee
- Proposals received from the members.
There are no committee elections this year.
A detailed Agenda, including any proposals/submissions to be voted upon, will be published no later than the 10th October.
Proposals from members:
- to change Class Rules or Championship Rules
- to amend the Constitution
- for Championship venues
- for Any Other Business
should be submitted to the class secretary - email@example.com
- no later than the 30th September.