The 2018 AGM of the Techno Class Association, including both T293 Class and T293Plus Class, will take place during the forthcoming Worlds in Liepaja, Latvia - and is scheduled for Wednesday 8th August.
The exact time and location will be published on the championship Official Notice Board; with a start time depending upon the end of racing for that day.
The Agenda for the meeting will include:
- Minutes from the 2017 AGM
and any Matters Arising
- Chairman's Report
- Financial Report
- Recommendations from the Committee
- Proposals received from the members
- Committee elections.
A detailed Agenda, including any proposals/submissions to be voted upon, will be published no later than the 25th July.
Proposals from members:
- to change Class Rules or Championship Rules
- to amend the Constitution
- for Championship venues
- and nominations for committee
should be submitted to the class secretary - email@example.com
- no later than the 22nd July.